BODEN TILE LEVELING SYSTEM
The Boden Tile Leveling System is a standard wedge and clip system, which levels tile when tightened with pliers. The clips break off after mortar is dried, leaving you with a level tile installation with professional results.
- Reusable wedges and pliers
- Easy to use system
- For use with tiles 3mm - 12mm thick
- Adjustable tension
LEVL/ ATR TILE LEVELING SYSTEM
The LévL™ system is a revolutionary way to space and level your tile installation with one simple tool. Unlike other levelling systems, which use clips and wedges, this system features a mandrel that screws into a spacer which allows the user to fine tune the tension to the desired level.
- Designed for professionals, but easy for an beginner or novice tile installer to appreciate and master.
- Mandrels are reusable for less waste
- LévL™ mandrels and spacers sold separately
- Spacers are available in 2 mm and 3 mm widths, and in "edge", "T" or "cross" profiles
Go for it, show them how perfect your floors can look with LévL.
MONO TILE LEVELING SYSTEM
The Mono Tile Calibrator is a unique and easy-to-use, Patent Pending, tile calibration system. Made of separate components, which you assemble yourself, this reusable system levels and calibrates your tile in one step, giving you professional results.
- Easily levels tiles
- Reusable format for less waste
- For 2 - 5mm grout joint
- Tile thickness of 1 - 13mm
- Replacement components are available